Category: Korean Food 101
My rule of thumb is this. To tell a good chicken place, look at the people inside. If it’s full of beautiful young women taking selfies, likely isn’t good chicken. If it’s full of middle-aged men who look like life has kicked them in the teeth–GREAT CHICKEN!Read More
The first-place winner of the recent Korean Sensation Culinary Contest at The Culinary Institute...Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- Isaac Toast? Seriously? That Shite is AWFUL!
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- Nurungji (Scorched Rice) Chips
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2020 food guide
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2020
- Spicy Raw Crab, Yangnyeom Gejang