Category: Top Posts
My rule of thumb is this. To tell a good chicken place, look at the people inside. If it’s full of beautiful young women taking selfies, likely isn’t good chicken. If it’s full of middle-aged men who look like life has kicked them in the teeth–GREAT CHICKEN!Read More
One night, I noshed on a multi-hour old onion ring. It was still light and crispy. Not greasy. It came from our new little experiment that we’ve implemented at OK Burger on the Cheonggyecheon.Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- Naengi – A Mysterious Herb
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Behind-the-scenes with Anthony Bourdain, What Is It Like?
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2020
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- Why I Don't Buy Dongwon Tuna (and Starkist) , And Why You Shouldn't Either