Category: Top Posts
My rule of thumb is this. To tell a good chicken place, look at the people inside. If it’s full of beautiful young women taking selfies, likely isn’t good chicken. If it’s full of middle-aged men who look like life has kicked them in the teeth–GREAT CHICKEN!Read More
One night, I noshed on a multi-hour old onion ring. It was still light and crispy. Not greasy. It came from our new little experiment that we’ve implemented at OK Burger on the Cheonggyecheon.Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Potato Sujebi, Korean Gnocchi Soup
- Behind-the-scenes with Anthony Bourdain, What Is It Like?
- Peanut Ssamjang a.k.a. Satay Sauce
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Rice Cooker Series - Carrot Cake
- Spicy Raw Crab, Yangnyeom Gejang