One night, I noshed on a multi-hour old onion ring. It was still light and crispy. Not greasy. It came from our new little experiment that we’ve implemented at OK Burger on the Cheonggyecheon.Read More
Category: Korean Kitchen Hacking
Making cheese isn’t something I’ve ever been interested in. I’ve just been interested in eating it. It wasn’t until I came to Korea that my interest for cheese consumption collided with cheese production. After realizing I could make my own cottage cheese and ricotta, it wasn’t a big leap to making pressed cheeses.Read More
EDITOR’S NOTE: Chipotle peppers recently turned up at local E-Marts. In celebration of this find, guest blogger Noe A. has given us this recipe. It’s not a Korean dish, but it’s another dish that people living...Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Proof that the Seoul Michelin Guide is corrupt to the bone?
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!