TEST RECIPES ARE WORKS IN PROGRESS AND NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME.Read More
Category: Korean Recipes
TEST RECIPES ARE WORKS IN PROGRESS AND NOT READY FOR PRIME TIME. This vegan temple food noodle soup takes full advantage of Deulggae, Perilla Seeds. The flavor from these seeds is a hallmark of Korean temple cuisine and...Read More
DakBokkeumTang is a spicy, almost creamy chicken stew with potatoes. It’s also known as...Read More
If you read most Korean food blogs, they will tell you that Koreans don’t eat coriander, aka cilantro. They’ll tell you straight to your face that cilantro and Korean cuisine have never crossed paths before.
As the Ask the Korean blog reported a couple of years ago:
“Korea has never grown cilantro, and cilantro is not a part of Korean cuisine. …
But Korean people’s cilantro-hate is nonetheless interesting, because it is a nice reflection of Korea’s insularity.”Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Proof that the Seoul Michelin Guide is corrupt to the bone?
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!