Find your peace
Join a group class in English to learn the tenets of Buddhist temple cuisine from a nun of the Jogye Buddhist Order. You will learn to cook two dishes and bring them with you with containers we provide. Then join your guide for an enrapturing meal of true vegan Korean temple cuisine. Complete your day of Zen with a relaxing cup of tea in a rustic quiet teahouse.
Your experience includes the following:
- Temple cuisine cooking class with English interpretation
- Recipe sheet of the dishes cooked
- Container and towels for the class
- Full multi-course temple cuisine lunch with a guide versed in the tenets of temple cuisine
- After-meal tea in a cozy teahouse
It does not include the following:
- Transportation to and from the experience location
- Classes usually occur on Saturday mornings at 10:00 a.m. We recommend arriving around 9:30 a.m. to meet your guide. We will give directions.
- Availability depends on when classes are run and if any spots are available. We recommend booking as soon as you can.
- The experience finishes around 2 or 3 p.m.