- Taco Chili Chili 타코칠리칠리
- Published on: October 3, 2009
- Last modified: March 21, 2018
- AmbienceEditor: 60%
- FoodEditor: 80%
- ServiceEditor: 75%
- ValueEditor: 80%
Taco Chili Chili is a nice little lunch stop in the restaurant strip down from Noksapyeong Station. Expect to have fast food style tacos and burritos. What I like about TCC is they use corn tortillas as well as wheat flour tortillas. The Taco al Pastor is their least expensive item, and it's like a good old fashioned Taco Bell Tostada circa 1979 with the addition of cilantro. This is Tex-Mex, so expect to get glopped down with sour cream and gooey cheese, which can be a good or bad thing depending on your preferences. It gets crowded during lunch, and they have outdoor seating.
UPDATE (December 2013): They have since added Mexico City style rotisseries for their al Pastor. It's been a pleasant upgrade.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
I just discovered Tomatillo Grill, one of the best Tex-Mex places in Seoul, especially for the price.
right outside of exit 6 of Jongak Station (Seoul) line #1
A burrito is about 7,000 won. Read a good review of the place at http://seoulsteves.com/2008/11/04/tomatillo-grill…
Taco Amigo just around the corner does tastier Mexican. Try the Tacos Dorados. They also do better tacos al pastor.
I've been to Taco Amigo and Tomatillo. Tomatillo review is in the works. Ken, why don't you do a review of Taco Amigo?
There's a new location one street west of Garosugil. (Close to the 7-11 on this map http://dmaps.kr/68x)
The interior is much nicer than the Noksapyoung branch.
Thanks! I added it.