The new edition of the Miele Guide will include a top five list for each country. In case you’re curious, here are Korea’s top five restaurants:
1. Pierre Gagnaire a Seoul (Lotte Hotel)
2. Seasons (Millennium Hilton)
3. Akasaka (Grand Hyatt Seoul)
4. Yongsusan (Chungdam location)
5. Table 34 (Grand InterContinental Seoul)
I’ll admit that I haven’t been to any of these restaurants. Trying to accumulate the pocket change to do so. All these restaurants are in Seoul and, unlike the Miele Guide from last year, they don’t all reside in the same hotel.