My first article for Yonhap News Agency posted today. I interviewed Adam Field, an onggijang (kimchi crock potter) based in Durango, Colo. He hand-produces onggi for customers eager to make their own kimchi with the same methods Koreans have used for more than 5,000 years.
About The Author
I'm a writer/blogger for Koreafornian Cooking (USA), the San Francisco Bay Area Editor for ZenKimchi Food Journal (South Korea) and occasionally for WineKorea.asia developing Korean and Korean fusion recipes, and writing articles on the Korean food scene in the San Francisco Bay Area and commentary on Korean food culture. I've written articles for Yonhap News Agency based in South Korea and Plate Magazine, a culinary magazine. My recipes have been featured on Serious Eats/Slice, Foodbuzz.com, New Asian Cuisine, Marxfoods.com and Korea.net.
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- The magic of Korean-Uzbek food at Cafe at Your Mother In Law
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Rice Cooker Series - Carrot Cake
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Recipe: Beef Soondubu Jjigae (순두부 찌개)
- Saeng Cream Cake
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2020