My first article for Yonhap News Agency posted today. I interviewed Adam Field, an onggijang (kimchi crock potter) based in Durango, Colo. He hand-produces onggi for customers eager to make their own kimchi with the same methods Koreans have used for more than 5,000 years.
About The Author
I'm a writer/blogger for Koreafornian Cooking (USA), the San Francisco Bay Area Editor for ZenKimchi Food Journal (South Korea) and occasionally for WineKorea.asia developing Korean and Korean fusion recipes, and writing articles on the Korean food scene in the San Francisco Bay Area and commentary on Korean food culture. I've written articles for Yonhap News Agency based in South Korea and Plate Magazine, a culinary magazine. My recipes have been featured on Serious Eats/Slice, Foodbuzz.com, New Asian Cuisine, Marxfoods.com and Korea.net.
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2020
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2020 food guide
- Spicy Raw Crab, Yangnyeom Gejang
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Korean Food Tours | What You Need To Know First
- The Korean King Crab Experience