My first article for Yonhap News Agency posted today. I interviewed Adam Field, an onggijang (kimchi crock potter) based in Durango, Colo. He hand-produces onggi for customers eager to make their own kimchi with the same methods Koreans have used for more than 5,000 years.
About The Author
I'm a writer/blogger for Koreafornian Cooking (USA), the San Francisco Bay Area Editor for ZenKimchi Food Journal (South Korea) and occasionally for WineKorea.asia developing Korean and Korean fusion recipes, and writing articles on the Korean food scene in the San Francisco Bay Area and commentary on Korean food culture. I've written articles for Yonhap News Agency based in South Korea and Plate Magazine, a culinary magazine. My recipes have been featured on Serious Eats/Slice, Foodbuzz.com, New Asian Cuisine, Marxfoods.com and Korea.net.
February 7, 2012
April 11, 2008
October 10, 2013
October 6, 2010
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!
- 100 Korean Foods You Gotta Try
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it