Merry Christmas! Today, I present my Christmas rice cake to you. Although I started with a...Read More
Category: Christmas Chronicles
I just remembered–Galbijim has a whole page dedicated to tracking down Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners in Korea, as well as turkeys. May I also add that I’ve heard a rumor that Chef Meilinger (Chef Meili) plans to...Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!
- Proof that the Seoul Michelin Guide is corrupt to the bone?