The Filipino Department of Tourism invited Korean bloggers for a tour of the Philippines, paying...Read More
Category: Nothing to do with Korea
We had bought some large prawns and crab at a local seafood market. At the beach, our friends took our bounty to an outdoor kitchen to cook them up. The methods may seem a bit odd to you, but you wouldn’t believe how great...Read More
This is a pretty cool idea if one could pull it off. Eric Ripert, the French chef that women swoon over (at least Eun Jeong does), is creating a dinner social on his blog and with members of his Avec Eric email list. He sends...Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Proof that the Seoul Michelin Guide is corrupt to the bone?
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!