Kimchi & Beef Bulgogi pizzas are currently at E-Mart Traders. How is it?Read More
Category: Food Trend
Last month was the annual Korea Food Expo at the COEX, which seems to be getting bigger each year. To me, this is a theme park. They have one section that is like a museum of Korean cuisine. Then there’s a section of Korean vendors.Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Isaac Toast? Seriously? That Shite is AWFUL!
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2020 food guide
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- The Demonic Dog
- Nurungji (Scorched Rice) Chips
- Korea Still Treating Foreigners Like Children (and Criminals)