There’s a Korean burger that has been the must-try in Seoul’s foodie community. And it...Read More
Category: Junk Food & Treats
Everyone’s crazy about Choco Pies in Korea. Even North Koreans are. There is a lot of pride taken in this confectionery. It’s assumed in Korea that the Orion company invented this type of treat. That’s why articles like this irk me.Read More
I recently went to Jeju-do and took a chance on a street vendor that was at the base of Mt. Sanbang temple. They were selling hot chestnuts, so I bought some. After I purchased my chestnuts, I noticed in a basket these little balls covered in seeds.Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2019
- Korean Dad Jokes
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 9 Great Korean Restaurant Franchises (and bad ones) 2019
- 3 Korean Diet Foods To Help You Lose Weight
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2019 food guide
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- Bibimbap in Jeonju: Where to Eat it and Bloody Well Enjoy it
- Proof that the Seoul Michelin Guide is corrupt to the bone?
- Dosirak - Just Don't Call It a Bento Box!