If you visit Busan 부산 and skip Jagalchi Shijang (Market) 자갈치시장, you haven’t really visited...Read More
If you read most Korean food blogs, they will tell you that Koreans don’t eat coriander, aka cilantro. They’ll tell you straight to your face that cilantro and Korean cuisine have never crossed paths before.
As the Ask the Korean blog reported a couple of years ago:
“Korea has never grown cilantro, and cilantro is not a part of Korean cuisine. …
But Korean people’s cilantro-hate is nonetheless interesting, because it is a nice reflection of Korea’s insularity.”Read More
Seoul Travel Blog: Korea Food Tours
Top Posts & Pages
- Cultural Details You Missed in "Parasite"
- 11 Best Korean Chicken Joints 2020
- Isaac Toast? Seriously? That Shite is AWFUL!
- Bulgogi - The Costco Way
- 10 Days in Seoul: A 2020 food guide
- Korean Dad Jokes
- 12 Myths About Korean Food
- The Demonic Dog
- Nurungji (Scorched Rice) Chips
- Korea Still Treating Foreigners Like Children (and Criminals)