Journalists Mia Carle Lerda and Tiffany Robinson will be giving a lecture on Korean food at the Korean Cultural Service in New York on May 27th. It looks interesting and will include snacks. Some of the points she will show include the following:
- Similarities between Korean and Italian cuisines (my guess is garlic)
- Food themes in Korean TV and film
- Where everyday dishes come from
- The evolution of Korean dishes through time
- How present day Korean food is quite royal
Did I also mention that the lecture is free? But you have to RSVP
For more information and to make a reservation, go to this web site.