The Seoul episode of Peter Greenberg Worldwide is now online for your listening enjoyment. Listen to faves of the K-blog world, including Robert “The Marmot” Koehler, Robert “The Other Robert” Neff, Stephen “Mag 10” Revere, and at the end of the first hour Joe “ZenKimchi” McPherson.
Korea Food Tours
The Food Map
CLICK to go to The Food Map.
All of our restaurants in one handy convenient map.
- Instagram: A day out at Ara Maru in Incheon, which I found out is near my house
- Instagram: Grilled Imsil Cheese. Yes, literal grilled cheese… on a stick!
- Instagram: Nuclear Steak. Right outside Anguk Station exit 2 next to Dunkin Donuts. Looks like a street steak and street beer concept. Honestly, I think that could be a good thing.
- Instagram: Just went to the soft opening of Phó Chi Min by Dan Cho and Robbie Nguyen in the D Tower near Gwanghwamun. Real 14-hour bone stock (not powder). Real Thai basil, cilantro, lime. Spring rolls have fresh mint. Make sure to order the 10-minute Vietnamese coffee at the beginning of the meal. It’s worth it. As you can see from my face, be cautious with the chillies. This isn’t your typical Phó place in #Seoul.
- Instagram: Dry-aged roast duck. Foie Gras ravioli. Mmmmm