We’re looking for writers who are passionate about Korean food all over the world. Write about your favorite restaurant, a recipe you have or just pine about the succulence of galbi jjim. If you’re a blogger then write a guest post. Double post it on your own blog.
I know how hard it is to get publicity and experience, and joining the ZenKimchi team gets you exposure and connects you even more.
Did you know…?
- ZenKimchi is listed as one of the Top 100 Food and Wine Blogs by Wikio
- It is the longest-running Korean food blog
- It has been featured in the following media:
- ZK has been used as a credited and uncredited source for major media outlets, including the Los Angeles Times and Lonely Planet
- It is one of the select few and only Korean food blogs listed on Epicurious, alongside the Chicago Tribune, 101 Cookbooks, Ruhlman, and Serious Eats
We have been working for years building ZenKimchi to where it is today. Why not join the team and get in on the fun?