Saehae bok mahni badeuseyo!
The Lunar New Year mass exodus from Seoul has begun. Sidle up to a bowl or two of TteokGuk (recipe here).
While you’re here, we’re looking for some writers to join us at ZenKimchi. Specifically, we are looking for Korean food writers in the L.A., Chicago, and Atlanta areas as well as people in Korea outside Seoul (come on Busanites). Our writers have gotten professional gigs and media attention by local, national, and international media.
Who we’re looking for:
- Korean food lovers
- Someone who writes in a unique voice
- Good photo skills are a plus
- No content farm hacks–as in, people who shop their articles to multiple blogs to get hits
If you already run a blog then double posting on ZenKimchi works as well. Hit that contact info link above (or the one I just linked).
Latest posts by ZenKimchi (see all)
- Instagram: “A warrior’s drink!” #startrek #klingon - October 20, 2016
- Instagram: No, #Korea. There is NO SUCH THING as “pickles for pasta!” - October 20, 2016
- Instagram: Well, well, well… Hello, hempseed! - October 20, 2016