Date(s) - 25/02/2013
10:30 am - 2:00 pm
Anguk Station, exit 1 (line 3)
Categories No Categories
Become a Korean food expert in 3 hours
Insa-dong and Bukchon, home of the Joseon Dynasty and a collage of Korean culture. Experience the traditional food and culture of Korea while remaining in the heart of the 600-year-old capital city. You will discover traditional Korean houses, temples, and Korean history and get a crash course in sampling traditional Korean foods including bibimbap, housemade tofu, kimchi, and Buddhist temple cuisine.
Here’s a breakdown.
- A variety of traditional Korean foods, simple and gourmet
- Watch tofu being made
- Explore the historic Bukchon neighborhood and palace beltway
- Get to know famous Korean restaurants
- Try foods that you could brag about to your friends
Wear comfortable shoes and bring an ample appetite.
Length of tour: approx. 3 1/2 hours
Type: Walking, eating
Included: Basic foods and drinks
Food types for special diet consideration: raw shellfish, gluten products, high sodium
Suggested items: Comfortable walking shoes, bottled water, camera
Start location: Anguk Station (line 3), exit 1 in front of Starbucks
DISCOUNT for groups of 2 or more. Choose the “Group Discount Ticket” below.**
IMPORTANT: Reservations made with fake emails or phone numbers will be rejected.
Payment options (bookings approved after receipt of payment)
- PayPal (in USD)
- Pay Offline
- Deposit in Korean bank account (account number will be given) up to two days before tour
- If you can only pay in cash please mention it in the comments when booking.
* 10% Value Added Tax is included in the price.
**Discount calculated before VAT. If all but one in the group cancels the remaining ticket will lose the 15% discount. Please refer to our cancellation policy.
Bookings are closed for this event.