Thank you for wanting to give your time and talent to ZenKimchi. We welcome great writing, photography and recipes. Posting your work on ZenKimchi increases your exposure to an audience of food lovers. We are one of the top Korean food blogs on the internet, as well as one of the top Google results for Korean food.
- You can link back to your blog in your profile, helping your hit counts and SEO.
- Your profile and picture are placed at the top next to your blog posts.
- Occasionally we have opportunities for ZenKimchi bloggers, like writing for print publications, TV appearances, special dinners and events, and more.
- Each month we give $100 to the best performing contributor.*
We have a few requirements before you sign up.
- Your topic is Korean food or food in Korea.
- You are not a serial SEO guest poster, i.e., no queries to guest post about “10 Healthy Ways to Eat” that you’ve pitched to every other food blog. We’re not a content farm. If you still attempt to submit SEO spam posts we will publicly humiliate you.
- You must have a PayPal account to receive payments.
NOTE: If you want to write restaurant reviews we recommend contributing to ZenKimchi Dining.
You do not need to live in Seoul or even Korea. In fact, we’re looking for more writers from outside Seoul and from cities all over the world.
Please fill out the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Joe McPherson, Founding Editor[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
We shall contact you when your account is set up.
* Calculations for performance are based on the first week’s shares and likes on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest, as well as unique visits to the post itself. To qualify, your post must contain a minimum amount of content and be approved and published by ZenKimchi’s editing staff.